Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Monday, April 26, 2010
title : Doodled
My hands have been busy during these past few weekends. I love my new journal. I need more magazines to cut though since I'm into making collages and stuff. Here's what's inside my so-called 'art' (nyek) journal.
The goods: Piccadilly Notebook, rubber stamps, ink, colored pens, markers, scissors, glue and lots of old books and magazines to rip apart. ![]() ![]() The pages: ![]() ![]() ![]() I want to buy another Piccadilly notebook, though. Since I have a fear that one day, I might never find one when I need one. Better have some in stock righ? Heehee! Oh, and I also found my dad's old Nikon E Series 50mm MF lens! I was saved from buying a new one! I have to get it cleaned, though, since fungus are already building up in between the glass. Until next random whatnot. Toodles! P.S. Circa Survive and Minus the Bear's new albums are AWESOME! Go give Blue Sky Noise and OMNI a listen! Labels: fun, photos, random, soundtrip
|