Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Wednesday, April 14, 2010
title : Back To Pen and Paper?
![]() I just bought this baby a week ago and decided to write on it. I'm a notebook addict, you see. I hyperventilate over notebooks and has this strange urge to write on it as soon as I can. It's just a cheap Moleskine rip off, but I think it's quality is just as great. I bought some new pens too. So I decided to write down my thoughts in paper again. Even though my handwriting is like chicken scratch, I will write on this notebook. Probably doodle and collage a bit on it too. I just need some time to do that though. I hope this weekend? I wish!! I guess blogging for me now are just for important occasions and pictures. Heehee! The emo ones will be on this little black book fer shure!! Okay, I gotta go! Toodles lovelies!
|