rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Monday, May 10, 2010
title : Spending Won Over Saving
Gah, I'm such a big spender these past few weeks. I dunno what's happening to me! All I know is when I'm depressed (ie; PMS-ing, upset over something really nonsense), I spend a lot! As in!

Here's some of the few splurges I did this week.

i week to go! oh, look at my cute new gadget!

cameranecklace

Well, the camera necklace is not really a splurge. It's just like 200 pesos at 168 Mall. But yeah, the phone is one of my major and un-planned splurge this year. Everything went by so fast and then 'poof!', new phone for me! Then I also bought some new clothes, a bag, shoes and sandals, sunglasses and a hat too. Looks like I'm going for a trip or something with all of my spending, eh? Another splurge is hidden somewhere in the picture too. Let's see if you could find it. ;)

Are you guys OC about what color your stuff should be? Me? I dunno. I'm really not particular about colors when it comes to things I own. But when it comes to my gadgets, I want them all plain black. It just looks so classy. I also like black clothes on me because I look less fat when I'm wearing that color. Here are my favorite things, all in black;

allblack

I wish I could have my iPod earphones in black too. Some other time, self. Some other time.

Today is Election Day. I'm voting for Gordon and Binay. Vote wisely you guys. Toodles!

Labels: , ,

← OLDER
NEWER →