rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Sunday, March 7, 2010
title : A Weekend of No Sleep
Last February 26-27, 2010 was our company summer outing. Well, since Feb 26 was a Friday and payday, work that day was crazy. Yet we're still excited for the out of town trip that night. It was already pass 6pm when I finished my work. I was really tired from all our transactions that day and I couldn't imagine if I could handle the sleepless night ahead. We ate dinner at the office, courtesy of Rosie and JP and changed into our casual clothes and headed out for Morong, Bataan by 8pm.

The first hour drive was fun. We were still at EDSA when the back of the bus was really noisy as each of us takes shots of vodka and cheering on each other. Then when we reached NLEX thats when we noticed that our bus was too freakin' slow. We could jump our way out of it without being hurted. We had a stop over at Shell Tabang (most favorite NLEX stop over ever!), and grabbed some DQ Blizzard and some snacks. Good thing we packed a lot of food since our bus was really slow and always stops because it's over heating. At one point, it even let out a bad smelling smoke INSIDE the bus. It was a horrible, horrible bus. Yet still, we arrived at our resort, La Primera Playa safe around 2am.

We ate for a bit and had a small program for our bosses. There are three teams, the Yellow, the Orange and the Purple teams. I'm a team Purple, so me and my team mates are dressed as hippies, wearing tie dyed tank tops and a hippie/tribal headband. We also had a cheering competition which I guess, where our team completely crushed the other teams. Since our team has this tribal thing going on, we decided to use the very contagious chant of the PSP game Patapon. Our officemates laughed at it but clearly enjoyed it cuz they had an automatic LSS of it up until now. After the short program, everyone proceeded on what they wanted to do; to swim at the pool and take pictures.

Around 6am, me, Karen, Pau, Elena and Len went by the beach and had a stroll, picking up seaweeds, rocks and shells. Then a boatman approached us and asked us if we wanna go to a secluded white sand beach and a pawikan sanctuary. We asked our other officemates if they wanted to go. 13 of us ended up riding a motor boat for 30 minutes and experienced the beauty of the sea. We took pictures at the white sand beach and had a blast. We are back at our resort around 9:30am and was shaking with hunger.

After that I was completely tired and slept. The others, I guess, swam some more at the pool. But me, I slept. Meh. :D

We went home around 4pm. Had another 6 hours of travel. Arrived home around 10:30pm.

Here are some of the pictures of the beach. More pictures at Eat, Sleep, Snap!

out to sea

rocks

life's a beach

Till the next fun event in my life (which would be a day from now), toddles!

Labels: , ,

← OLDER
NEWER →