rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Wednesday, March 10, 2010
title : Paramore Live
Another March 9 marked in my calendar as one of the funnest day of my life.

First was March 9, 2008 which was Incubus' concert at Araneta Coliseum, which I tagged as the best night of my life. Now, another March 9 became an unforgettable date. Paramore Live In Manila was held yesterday at SM Mall of Asia Concert Grounds and I tagged it as the SWEATIEST night of my life. Like seriously. It was a hot day yesterday, then add up this hot band, it would equate to be one of the sweatiest nights of my entire life. And it was awesome!

They might be just another band that you might hate for being too mainstream, but Paramore, I think is one of those bands you would love in spite of all the MTV air plays and being mainstream. Seeing them last night made me realize why people love them. Their performance was at a 110%, their stage presence was awesome, and they always interact with the audience. I mean, Hayley said that she feels like they are already family with their Pinoy fans which I think was very sweet. They really appreciate the people who putted them in the place they are in right now. And because of that, I grew to like them and their music more.

Cheesy but true. :D

Oh well, I was not able to bring my DSLR yesterday since I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to use it, let alone take it out of my bag since people would be centimeters away from each other. Was I ever right! That's why I only brought my not so trusty point and shoot. I end up taking 60 or so pics which all looked like light painting. Here are a couple of pics I took which looks normal:

Light It Up
Only got the Silver ticket. So close and yet so far!

little miss hayley
Tiny Hayley.

girl crush
Girlcrush!

The start of the year has been pretty fun and eventful. Hope this goes on till next year!

Labels: , ,

← OLDER
NEWER →