rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Tuesday, March 11, 2008
title : 03.09.08 The Best Night Of My Life
Last March 9, 2008 is the best night of my life. It's on the top of the list of my best nights and probably, my honeymoon (someday...) might be just second or third or so-forth if ever INCUBUS decided to come back. I hope they will. Their Filipino fans love them to the nth level!







COME BACK SOON GUYS! We'll be waiting for another great show!

....
Life is back to normal again. I got nothing to look forward to now. Life sucks again. Must deal with the crap called work and the bitches called my officemates (well, just some...). I need another fun thing to happen to me.

Labels: , ,

← OLDER
NEWER →