Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Sunday, March 23, 2008
title : Happy Easter!
Happy Easter everyone! Rejoice! Christ Has Risen!
Woot! Well, it's been two weeks since the Incubus concert and I'm still not over it. For the past two weeks, the only thing that is running on my mind is the show or anything Brandon Boyd or Incubus related. Seriously. I'm whacked. I've been watching their new DVD over and over (I even copied it entirely in my iPod) and been doing some image and video searches of them on the internet. Arrghh! Can they just come back here so I could stop acting like I'm a crazed moron? So that I'm always in a good mood in the office? Cuz two days after the concert, there was a complete hassle at work (transpo strike made 3 of my officemates get a day off from work, making Me and two others suffer on the most hectic time of the week). And the weird thing is, instead of me acting all grumpy cuz I got late and have to do check deposits, I'm actually keeping my cool. I was thinking 'happy thoughts'. You guessed it... the concert still occupies my brain that time. I really wish Incubus to come back sooner than expected (after a year maybe?). I swear, the next time they come here, I'll watch alone! So I could get better seats without worrying who I'll take with me and if he/she will enjoy it. And so I could also have a better view of the stage and just rock out. Yeah! Life is boring after that. A lot of stuff happen to other people but me. I dunno if it's my fault for making it this way or not. I'm completely clueless. My best friend finally got herself a boyfriend. (more reason for her to completely ignore me) My two younger cousins got themselves lovers as well. My ten year old cousin also said that he have a girlfriend too. My lesbo friend also finally got herself a BOYfriend. (I guess she ain't lesbo anymore.) Everybody's in love but me. What's wrong with me?! My conscience: Maybe you're not likable enough But... I'm in love with Brandon Boyd and his band. I know. That's absolutely not healthy. New layout featuring the greatest band ever. Labels: random, soundtrip, work
|