Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Monday, March 24, 2008
title : Here I Go Again
I'm back to blogging here again though I said that I'm more into journaling now. Well, I've been too lazy to do something creative in my journal these past few days. But I have to admit, I'm quite addicted to journaling supplies now. I'm a notebook junkie. I actually have three unused diaries here, one of them worth Php 680 (since it's a Moleskine look alike) and I was even planning to buy another one from Papemelroti yesterday! I just have a weird thing for notebooks just like me having a weird thing for hot musicians. I have two sets of Alphabet stamps (one is ready made and one was specially carved for my liking), around 9 colorful neon pens, old books and magazines, plus ink and a stamp pad. I MUST go on with this hobby or else all of the money I invested on these stuff will be wasted.
But i so love this layout, I feel like updating everyday! Oh, and I wanna pursue my photography hobby again. But buying a DSLR cam now is quite tempting.
|