Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Thursday, March 27, 2008
title : I Was Freaking Out
That was a nice view eh? Not really. That was taken last March 9, 2008, Upperbox a Section 319, row C seat 5! Yet it still made me happy even though I could only know it's Incubus cus it's Brandon's voice I hear. I wanna buy a Lomo camera. Probably a Holga (the one like Brandon Boyd's!). It's pretty cheap but I need film for those and how could I upload the photos on the internet if they're not digital? Meh. Me still want one for my bonus! Then, I now so dig Ben Kenney's album Distance and Comfort. It's a not so far cry from what he's doing with Incubus, but it has that distinct Ben Kenney sound. I love his song Eulogy right now. This man got talent. Imagine, he played all the instruments (drums, guitar, bass and what-not) for his entire album! Amazing diba? Talented guys are so hot. Labels: fun, random, soundtrip
|