Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Thursday, April 3, 2008
title : It's Summer Time!
Company outing tomorrow! Weeeeh!
Finally, after almost two years, me and my officemates will do something fun for a change. We never done anything out of town ever since we moved to the new office almost two years ago. We didn't have an outing last summer (though we had a lot of plans like Zoobic Safari) and even a Chirstmas Party cuz of the schedules. We always go home late so we don't have time to go out and stuff. So tomorrow, our plan, which was two years in the making, will finally come true. After work tomorrow, we will head at Zambales and go to one of our bosses' family owned resort...along the beach. Yeba! It's my first time to actually go on a beach, see the sea, feel the sand on my feet. I'm such a loser eh? I often go in swimming pools (mostly kiddie pools) cuz mom is so afraid to let me go out into the water. Meh. Now, I'm a grown lady, I need to get a life. Yes. I'm soooo going to take lots of pictures tomorrow. I will take the opportunity to take lots of pics since I'll be going out of town, which I rarely do. This is my photo op! Yeyeyeyey! Oh, and my sister told me, she finally got me a copy of Brandon Boyd's From the Murks of the Sultry Abyss. I guess it got delivered on her doorstep last sunday. Weeh! Now all I need is to wait for her to come home and give my my highly anticipated pasalubong! Yay! I wanna get hosted again. But I'm lazy and my computer is acting so slow these days. Maybe I'll go host hunting when I finally upgrade some stuff here in my PC. *sigh* And besides, I think everyone forgot about me. :( Labels: friends, fun, random, work, www
|