rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Monday, February 8, 2010
title : Updates and Then Some
Well, well, well. Look who's lazy to blog these past few weeks. :)

Sorry, but January has been a pretty eventful month so far for me. So since I'm a lazy bitch, I will just bullet them down for 'ya.
  • Bought tickets to see Paramore
  • had my first Starbucks planner
  • hung out with my HS friends at home
  • went at the SM North Edsa Sale with BFF
  • ate out with officemates
  • took pictures at Intramuros with officemate
  • bought a tripod for Roscoe
  • ate White Hat every week for two weeks
  • drank Starbucks every week for two weeks
  • had all my teeth filled. FOR FREE!
  • accompanied an officemate to buy a new cellphone
  • went to an aerobics class with BFF.
That's just it but it feels a lot for me since I'm a type of person who rarely goes out and plans stuff with people other than my parents. I still have some things to look forward to in the next few months.
  • company outing at Bataan
  • Corregidor trip with officemates
  • Paramore Concert!
  • hopefully, a trip somewhere
  • photo shoot with HS barkada.
I just hope they will all push through.

Well, here's a not so cute picture of me nomnoming my favorite ice cream ever
omnomnom

And maybe I should brag about this a bit. :)
parawhore

For more random pictures, check out EatSleepSnap (.blogspot.com). I update that more than this blog. Heehee! Till next gory story.

Labels: ,

← OLDER
NEWER →