Hello Blogsphere!
I'm back after another month of being a no-show in this blog. Well, I've been kinda lazy these past few weeks to share whatever's on with my life and put it down in typing. But anyway, here's a bit of stuff that I've been up to lately:
November means Bonus Month. So this month I'm rich. Well, now, not anymore. Haha! Spent my money on new clothes, bags, food trips, got our car fixed and what-have-you... It's just so fun to spend money when you don't worry about being short on cash. Well now I'm starting to worry, though.
I also spent a weekend of this month with my High School barkada. Me and my best friend somehow started talking again as if nothing happened, which is totally fine with me. I don't wanna discuss past dramas anymore. We had fun staying at Janice's house again to celebrate her birthday. We (Me, Carol and Mau) went there last February but now our long lost friend Lyca went with us. Janice was pretty stoked to see our friend whom she haven't seen for 8 years. We had fun talking about the old times, took some pictures and watched New Moon at a nearby mall afterward.
This is a picture of Mau, Me, Janice and Lyca with two rainbows in the background!

I must say I've been somewhat living an active life lately. Life is just too fast I don't know where it went anymore.
Oh well, on Tuesday it's the first day of December already! Last month of the year! OMG! 2010 is coming! Wow!
Well, I guess I'll post again by Christmas or when I decided to upload another mix. Whichever comes first! Haha! Toodles.
P.S.
What's a cooler theme for the new mix? Chilling in the Afternoon Mix or
Driving Through The City at Night Mix? :D
Labels: friends, fun, random