Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Friday, December 25, 2009
title : Merry Christmas, you guise!!
It's Christmas day again! It just seems like yesterday when it was Christmas day 2008. Days sure go by so friggin' fast.
Well, the past weeks had been pretty eventful. Christmas party preparations, dance practice, buying and wrapping of gifts, meeting up with old friends, going out with office mates. This month is just awesome. Well, for our Christmas party, our department have, like, 40+ staff members. So since late November, I already bought each of them a gift which are cute brooches for our classy, teacher-like uniforms. I'm glad they liked it when I gave it to them. And in return, they gave me some gifts too! That's like the most gifts I received in my life, ever! That's why being in a huge department like ours has it's benefits. Haha! Kidding! The atmosphere in our office is different from it's usual quiet self when everyone got up to distribute their gifts. Then on our Christmas party night, me plus 13 other office mates danced in the tune of the super gasgas Korean songs, Nobody and Fire. We practiced for like 2 weeks for just one night of semi-humiliation. In fairness, our bosses and office mates enjoyed our dance numbers. Then the Kris Kringle time came. One of my close office mate got me as her baby and bought the Lomographic Camera keychain from Team Manila that I've been asking for! She bought me the Fisheye one! It's pretty tiny but I really liked it. I told her I wouldn't buy it for myself since it's pricey, but I'm glad she bought it for me. Then it's time for me to give my gift to my baby whom I got a really cute purple hoodie (which she's been asking for too). I'm just glad to see the faces of my office mates getting the gifts they wanted for Christmas. We looked like a bunch of 10 year olds on Christmas morning! Of course, during the entire activity, I was sort of the official photographer of my office mates since I brought with me my S3IS. Well, who am I to say no to these willing models? :D ![]() ![]() ![]() After the gift giving, me and a couple of my office mates hurriedly changed and escaped the festivities since we will now head at Mall of Asia for an extended Christmas party that might end in the wee hours of the morning. Me, Dianne, Pau, Rhea, Debbie and Leah partied the night away at the Bay Area. We danced, drank some margaritas and danced some more. But when we finally got tired of all the dancing, we headed out of the bar and took more pictures of each other outside. I told you, my office mates are camwhores. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Just head on to my Photoblog to see the pics better. Heehee! Then just this 22nd, we finally got our CBA! Woot woot for us! We're rich once more! That's why this might be the Best Christmas Ever!! Well, only thing lacking now is a chorva (aka boyfie?). Hehe! Well, I might get a DSLR soon. I guess I'll just name him Chorva and make this new camera my boyfriend then my Christmas this year would be really one of the best! Oh, before I forgot, here's my Christmas gift for you guys: This mixtape is really not Christmas themed, but still, I worked hard for this so I hope you music fiends will like it! My City at Night Mixtape:
Once again, see you next time, toodles and MERRY CHRISTMAS y'all! Labels: fun, photos, soundtrip, work
|