Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Monday, October 12, 2009
title : Oookaaay...
So where should I start?
Nothing much has been up in my life lately. Most of my days are spent either sleeping or eating these past few weeks. That's why I'm getting fatter than I already was. Bleh. I went out a bit here and there. Spent some time with friends and officemates at times when I feel like it. Sound tripped to my hearts content. Plus I did the usual daily routine: wake up around 6am, get ready for work, catch a FX/shuttle to Makati, work, bum around, work, go home and be stuck in the rush hour traffic, travel for 2 hours, go home tired, eat, surf the net and sleep. My life is super boring and I'm not doing anything about it. I'm having some issues with myself right now that I don't wanna discuss in this blog for my sister might be snooping around here and telling it to my mom (Oh, hai dear sister!!! GTFO!) So I guess whatever's bothering me right now might just stay inside my head or I'll write it down on my journal if I'm not lazy. I guess that's what they wanted in the first place, to let me keep everything bottled up and not let anyone know what I really am or what I really feel. They let me become like this, with always my safety on. I don't like it. It's tiresome being that way, I guess. Oh well, I need to stop there now or else I might spill something out that they might not like. Geez. Well, till my next non sense post. Toodles!
|