Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Sunday, September 6, 2009
title : 24
Ugh, I just turned 24 last Friday. I'm so old. Ick. I really should be getting married at this age and still, no Mr. Right is in sight. Boohoo!
Well, my birthday last Friday is just like my other birthdays. Boring. I was on scheduled leave at work that day, so I had the day free for whatever I want to do. I decided to go at Divisoria and shop for clothes and whatnot with the folks. Too bad it's raining that time so we have to walk in mud for most of the trip there. My mom also cooked my favorite Binagoongan and made some fruit salad as a gift for my birthday while I bought my own birthday cake. I recieved texts of greetings from officemates, friends and textmates and family members even before my birthday and it's totally cool except for the fact that my so-called bestfriend didn't greet me at all. As I've said, she majorly pissed me off a couple of weeks ago so I end up being mad at her and she end up begging for forgiveness. Well, that was the second time, I would'nt give in that easily. But last Thursday I told her I'm not mad at her anymore (even though I still have a bit of anger left) and she asked if we could hang out that coming Friday, which is my birthday. I said no cuz me and my folks are going somewhere. Then she asked if Saturday or Sunday is okay. I still said no. She said maybe I just don't want to treat her out because it's my birthay and that she's not asking me to treat her out anyway. I really don't know if that meant Happy Birthday to You in her language though. What do you think? I texted her back but being the bitch that she was, she didn't gave a reply and never texted again. She didn't even texted me on my birthday or leave a FB or IM message. I think I really should scratch her name off my friends list. I just told her we're okay and there she go forgetting about me again. What kind of best friend is that? Strike 3 for her so she's out. 15 years of friendship ruined because of her. Well, I need to forget about that now. She's not the only person who matters in my life. I have other friends. She have a boyfriend. We'll just stick to what we have now without each other, I guess. Sad but true. On a happier note, I made a new mixtape! ![]() Yes, and its made out of boredom, rain and gloomy feelings! (Happier note? Mixtape made of gloomy feelings? I'm whacked am I?) My Rainy Day Mixtape by quietemergency
Click on the image to download DL my other mixes here and here if you like. :D Alright, enough of the long post. Toodles! Labels: emoshit, friends, soundtrip
|