rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Friday, August 21, 2009
title : Even If The Skies Are Grey...

... I made a Sunny Day Mixtape!

(cross posted from my Tumblr :p)
So I was first thinking about making a rainy day mixtape since it often rain nowadays. But while listening to my iPod on shuffle, I discovered some great sunny day songs. When I say sunny day songs, they are songs that makes me imagine driving to the beach, running through feilds of flowers, long road trips on scenic places, a stroll in the park… you know, happy, sunny stuff like that. They are not so new songs soooo… uhmm… just download it if you need to think happy thoughs… i guess. Please reblog if you like it! Enjoy! XD

My Sunny Day Mixtape by quietemergency

  1. Grand Duchy - A Strange Day
  2. Captain - Keep an Open Mind
  3. Gemma Hayes - Out of Our Hands
  4. Tegan and Sara - Downtown
  5. Emiliana Torrini - Big Jumps
  6. The Damnwells - Golden Days
  7. The Real Tuesday Weld - Last Words
  8. Choir of Young Believers - Action Reaction
  9. Kings of Convenience - I’d Rather Dance With You
  10. Marching Band - For Your Love
  11. Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin - Oceanographer
  12. Pinback - Blue Harvest

Click on the image to download.

Labels:

← OLDER
NEWER →