rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Sunday, August 16, 2009
title : Rant
I wanna rant. I wanna rant about my life. I wanna rant about my friends. Rant. Rant. Fucking rant.

Geez. I just came home from church a few hours ago and I'm already cussing. Blame my friends for that. I so swear they will not hear from me when they needed me. But the good side of me always fail to do that. I comfort them and listen to them when they're down and then look at what they're doing to me! They fucking stood me up. For the freakin' nth time already! They have no idea how much they made me feel like crap.

Yeah, she and her boyfriend broke up. WTF. Big deal. But don't she ever dare coming back again to me crying over that. Sheesh!

Sorry for that guys. I just need to let that out. I know this post doesn't make any sense. :D
That feels better though.

Labels: ,

← OLDER
NEWER →