Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Saturday, August 8, 2009
title : Now, Onto My Life
Well, for the past months, I haven't been sharing much of my life in this blog. Rather, I just post random stuff that I like, treating Blogger like Tumblr.
Well, I guess I left off telling in this blog that I'm off to go to Makati to work again. The last three months has been okay. My new officemates are not what I'm expecting them to be. They are nice and sweet. I'm actually proud of myself for being able to make new friends now. I'm not completely adjusted, but I'm having fun while adjusting to this new environment of mine. I totally deserve a pat on the back for that. Then last month, my grandpa died. He died here in our house. On my bed. He was staying here for a month before he died. He stayed in the hospital for a couple of days then he stayed here for a month so that we could take care of him. He was unable to eat and was totally weak for that whole month. He became unconscious for about two weeks then last July27, he died while sleeping. I will definitely miss my lolo and his endless kwento about his happy days. Aside from that, nothing really major happened in my life. When I mean major is no cute guy introduced himself to me, I didn't get a raise, still no new gadget for me to feast my eyes on... you know, stuff like that. I haven't been inspired to take out my camera too and take pictures. My friends in real life too are too diva to hang out with me as well. Friends. Mine sucks. I dunno why. As soon as they started getting boyfriends, they ignored me completely. It's always me who texts/calls to invite them to hang out like every-friggin-time. And they turn me down every-friggin-time as well. Do friends really do that ditching-their-friends-for-their-boyfriends thing all the time? I swear, I will never beg for their time anymore. Ever. All I'm asking for is just one Saturday of their week, month or even year, and they couldn't give it to me. Pfft. They suck big time. Ookay. Onto some randomness now. I've been downloading some music today, since my ears and my iPod needs something new to listen to. At the moment, I finished downloading Brand New's old EP called Fight Off Your Demons, Girl Talk's Feed the Animals, Alexisonfire's Old Crows/Young Cardinals and Anthony Green's Avalon Remix with Colin Frangicetto. I've been looking for some good Indie/Rock Playlists out there too, but I can't seem to find one. My iPod is starting to fill up cuz I've been putting a lot of movies on it lately. I need those movies though. They keep me less bored at work. Heehee! Specially those Michael Cera ones! I got Juno, Superbad and Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist in my iPod in case I need a dose of Michael Cera. He's dorky characters are starting to have an effect on me. Okay, enough blabbing for me now. This post might be enough for me not to blog for two months. ^_^ Toodles! Follow me guys on Tumblr! PS. Guys, meet my boyfie... :D I so wish I took this pic! ![]() Labels: family, friends, random, soundtrip, work
|