rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Wednesday, January 14, 2009
title : I Got Yo' Money!
Say Anything's version of that song is quite catchy. Sherri Dupree's fiance sounds funny.

Okay, I'm quite feeling 'ugh' today. First, because last Saturday, I bought my iPod an iSound Lego speaker and now the right channel of the speaker seems to be broken. Its just this Monday when I was really amazed by the loud speakers and now, it's just half as loud. And its not cheap. So I'm quite sad that I wasted money over something that breaks easily. Ugh! That's why I e-mailed the manufacturers regarding the short (perfect) lifespan of their product in hopes that they will replace it. Hehehe. *crosses fingers*. I wish I just bought an AV adapter or new earphones for my iPod instead.
ipodandlego
Then second, I stayed home today and slept the day away then something happened. I wouldn't go on with the details. All I have to say about that is that it's so 'ugh'. Then I finally got my 4th roll of film developed, which has been stucked in my Holga for 3 months, from the mail today. Still, my Lomo shots are not that great. I need a flash and some slide films the next time I shoot with it.

000018
000027
000013

Life is still boring, I must say.
I just hope yours is not.
Toodles lovelies!

P.S. Add me up on Tumblr, Last.FM and Plurk if you guys feel like expanding your Tumblr, Last.FM and Plurk friends huh? :)

Labels: , ,

← OLDER
NEWER →