rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Sunday, January 4, 2009
title : Brrr!!
It's so freakin' cold and I love it!!

Too bad all of us are back to our normal lives tomorrow. Five days of vacation is just not enough for me and I felt guilty about it too. Because last January 2, we supposed to have overtime that day and I didn't go to work. To be honest, I'm just lazy and my mom told me not to go. I told them I'm somewhere else and I will not be able to come to work for the day. As usual, my boss tortured my conscience the whole day, saying that I'm the only person not present at the office and that there are lots of things needed to be finished. I was on the verge of going at the office that evening just to close some work stuff, but yeah, my laziness won me over. They closed it for me! Teehee!

Well, how are your long vacations? Out of town trips? Theme park fun? Shopping sprees?

Me, I spent most of mine at home, doing nothing. And to be honest, I LOVED IT! Well, last Christmas Day, me and my folks went to Fort Santiago so I could take pics. Unfortunately, the weather is not cooperating with me since it's cloudy the whole day. But I managed and took a few decent shots, like the one on my previous post. Then on New Year's Eve, we stayed at home and ate some Pastel and Macaroni Salad and Chocolate Mousse cake. January 1 up to this day, I bummed around at home, staying the whole day in front of my computer, or watching some old anime series I have here. I also did some catching up on my written journal and wrote some sweet scenes in my mini fiction novel. I slept late and slept in everyday! Doing those things again makes me wanna retire or something.

As I've written in my journal last night, I have 5 things I wanted to happen this year. And they are:
  1. Become more creative. Take more pictures and journal more.
  2. To travel on a place I've never been before
  3. Buy a new gadget (a new phone or a DSLR)
  4. Find a better job
  5. Find my G.G.
The first three are quite easy if I have the moolah for it. But the last two looks like it needed more time and prayers. But let's see. There might be a huge plot twist in my life. I just hope there are no epic fails coming up! Haha!

ttvtry ttvtry2

I wanna try more of these things. They are called shooting thru the viewfinder or TTV. I just wish I have a TLR and some sort of contraption to be able to shoot more of these! These are my first try, and I end up having a headached doing these. Becuase I couldn't focus my camera directly to my dad's broken Nikon SLR's viewfinder, and because my dad's SLR smells like crap.

Oh well, toodles. My headache is coming back.
P.S. Snow Patrol's The Planets Bend Between Us is the ultimate romantic moment background music!

Labels: , , , ,

← OLDER
NEWER →