Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2009
title : Hmm...
Well, I really wanna update right now, but I really have no idea on what to write about. I have lots of things in my head but I'm sure, you don't wanna hear about it. So I decided to write some random stuff about me here and stuff I love at the moment kind of post. I'm just bored.
Loves to: 1.) Listen to Music - I really love my iPod. I can't last a day at the office without it. One time I tried it and I felt so uneasy and stuff. I'm getting sick of the pop and R&B music they have at the office (which I guess just includes like 30 songs. Imagine listening to that the whole day over and over!) so having my iPod with me is a comfort whenever I really need a break from songs like Low or Ms. Independent, Bleeding Love or whatever. Am I the only one getting tired of these songs? :) 2.) Take Pictures - This is my frustration. I wanna take great pictures but I don't have the gear, time and money for this hobby. All I have with me are my two point and shoots and a Lomo Camera which I absolutely love. I hope someday, I'll get my hands on one of those DSLR cams that I'm eyeing for. The cheapest one is okay, I guess. But for now, I'll just settle with my P&S and just make the most out of it. But I'm quite lazy to Photoshop these days so I might as well practice with the camera's manual settings. 3.) Sleep - During weekends, I spend like half of the day sleeping. I also do a lot of sleeping when I take a day off from work. Most of the people who know me couldn't belive that I could actually sleep for 12 hours straight. Hahaha! Yeah, I'm a sleepyhead like that! I normally wake up around 12-1PM then will eat lunch and will be having my siesta after. Argh! That's why I'm getting so fat! 4.) Daydream - Actually, I have an imaginary boyfriend which is a product of my daydream sessions. His name is Caleb. He's cute and he's in a band. Teehee!!! *daydream mode* 5.) Go Out on Weekends - Either its a shopping trip with my folks or a walk around the nearest mall, it's okay to me as long as I buy something and went out of the house. Or else I'll go insane. I recently love listening to: 1.) The Veronicas 2.) Aly & AJ 3.) Britney Spears!!! 4.) A Perfect Circle 5.) Ra Ra Riot Ultimate Favorite TV Shows: 1.) The Simpsons - my favorite cartoon family! Screw Family Guy and American Dad. Homer is the true American Family man! 2.) I Love Betty La Fea - too bad I couldn't watch this regularly anymore. I get bored of TV easily nowadays. I love it cuz John Lloyd is there! Squee! 3.) Unfabulous - definitely better than Zoey 101. Addie Singer rocks!!! I also miss Naturally Sadie. : ( 4.) Americas Next Top Model - I watch it to see the models' photos 5.) Mythbusters - the guys in the show are like super duper smart geeks! I love em! Well, I guess I should stop now. This post is kinda long and pretty useless. Hah! I should've posted it on my Listography instead.
|