Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Wednesday, February 4, 2009
title : High School Never Ends
![]() I understand why they say high school never ends -Incubus, Smile Lines Met up with my High School friends last Saturday and now, I wish we do this more often. Just updating because I'm bored. :) Well, this computer had been sick for a week and fixing it up left a hole in my pocket. Another unexpected expense that slashed my bank account. It's not that pricey but I've been saving up on something. I want a new friggin' phone even if I don't need one. My old one still works fine in spite of being thrown and dropped a frigillion times. But I feel like buying a new one again for no reason at all. I thought it's just a spending frenzy kind of phase when I'm about to have my red day, but now it's over, my urge to spend something this big is still on. I actually couldn't afford to buy a new one right now, but I'm also willing to buy even a China made phone just so I can have one. I'm that whacked!! I just need to satisfy this want to spend or something. I'm crazy am I? I've been resiting really. But I've been starting to have dreams about cellphones lately so I think this will not easily go away. It might, but I might need to spend a few thousand bucks for it. Bleh. Oh, and did you guys noticed the new layout? MGMT!!! Their psychedelic grooves makes me dance all the time! Hope you guys dig it. :D Toodles. Labels: friends, fun, photos, random
|