Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Tuesday, September 2, 2008
title : Things I Couldn't Live Without
Here are some things I couldn't live without. Some usually found inside my bag and in my jungle of a room. Just bare with the edited photos. I'm practicing with PS again in desperation to have a DSLR for my birthday. Unfortunately, that will not happen anytime soon, so I take random pics instead and edit them. *sigh*
![]() I L-O-V-E my Caleb! ![]() This phone rarely receive text messages nowadays. It's only purpose is to be my alarm clock. ![]() My LeSportsac "kuno" wallet. So cute and colorful! No Cash Dispense ![]() I love collecting magazines since I was a kid. I buy them a lot but I end up cutting them for my journalling. Teehee! Just bought these ones el-cheap-o yesterday. ![]() My camera and computer. I mostly live in front of my computer. My camera, well, me wanna learn more about my dear Cammie. :D (old pic from my devArt) Oh wells, just bored and updating with randomness. Toodles. Advance MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!
|