rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Thursday, August 28, 2008
title : Is This A Sign?
I changed my layout back to the old simple tabled one. I love this one more. Gah, I'm doing blog stuff instead of getting a good rest or updating my so un-updated resume.

Why am I updating my resume?

Well, a couple of weeks ago, I browsed thru the official website of one of the countries leading local TV channel and decided to look for some job openings. I was actually thinking of applying there for sometime since I had this sudden urge to find another work. Work now at this current job of mine is starting to get tiresome and annoying, so when me and my officemate was talking about our OJT days, I instantly want to apply for a job in that TV station. So I guess last week, I was trying to submit my resume online and made a Jobstreet account just for kicks. My resume there is still my resume back when I was still a fresh grad. I was too lazy to edit and just filled up the form without thinking of my answers in some questions and just clicked the SUBMIT button. I was really just doing that for kicks. I'm not expecting I'll get any calls whatsoever cuz I'm still not decided whether I'll leave my current work or not. Plus, I'm just lazy to go through the whole pre-employment process all over again.

But as they say, expect the unexpected, I received a text message today from the HR of that company asking if I'm available for exams tomorrow.Wow. That was fast. I agreed to take the exams on Monday though and I'm still not sure about it. But my officemates say I should go for it so I could finally get out of the hellhole we're in. I'll eventually leave my current work anyway if the workload gets worse. And there's no harm in trying right?

But what if it won't turn out the way I wanted to? I really wanna work there. I could feel I'll be happier there even if I'm overworked. But what if this is just life playing tricks on me?

And what if it turned out the way I want? I will miss my officemates. I will have to deal with new people again and adjust to an entirely new environment. It's like back to square one in the making friends department. I have to work harder and a lot of stuff is needed to be considered before going from one job to another. Argh! It's confusing!

Oh wells, let's just see. Wish me luck on my exams and pray that I'll get thru the whole process so I'll be on a much better job early next year. *crosses fingers*

Labels:

← OLDER
NEWER →