rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2008
title : After Ages! FInally!
I finally met up with my former high school classmate and barkada Charlene! I missed this girl. I guess the last time I saw her is when we're still in first year college. That was a looonng time ago. We met around 1PM at Monumento and ate at Shakey's. Bunch of Lunch and Mojos! Yum! I've been craving for that for days! I treated her since my birthday is coming up and it's me who invited her over at our house. After an hour or so of eating and chatting, we went here at our house and met up with Carol. Woohoo! Bonding time!

We stayed at my room and took pictures like mad! A lot of the pics turned bad though, but what the hey, it's making memories that count. We ate ice cream after and bonded in front of my computer over Friendster and Multiply. That's what we usually do when we hang out here back in our high school days. Too bad our other friends couldn't make it. Sad sad.

Oh, well, here's the pics on our mini photo shoot.

soulsisters

everyonenose

soulsistas

I wish we could do this again. Next time, we're complete. That would be nice.

----
WORK AGAIN TOMORROW! Hate! Hate!!!!
At least I have N.E.R.D.'s song Everyone Nose on repeat mode in meh iPod to keep me hyped up when all I wanna do is throw my work away. Just lovin' that nonsense song.

----
EAT SLEEP SNAP
see my snappies!

Labels: , ,

← OLDER
NEWER →