Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Friday, August 22, 2008
title : Life Is Uneventful
My life is pretty un-eventful lately. Still my same old boring life. I wish I was still in school. At least there you get to interact with a lot of people and see your friends everyday. You'll also get to see cute guys in class. I miss those days. If only I could bring back those days when my life is still a life... or something like that.
Well, currently I'm broke. Harhar. I've been dying to go to Hidalgo for the past two weeks but my budget for a day out is not enough. My two week salary is not even enough for my constant snacking! Seesh! And now some family stuff needs to be financed and I'm the first one my folks could go to for help. Goodbye DSLR dreams. Goodbye new glasses. Goodbye driving lessons. Oh the pressure! My mom told me one night that maybe the reason for me being loveless at the moment is because God loves her. She said God knows that they need me right now so he's not sending me someone special. Cuz if I get myself a boyfriend, she said I might not be able to help them anymore since I'll be broke all the time. She said God is taking charge of everything right now. Well, I do agree. A lot of stuff is up right now in our family and I feel that my folks needs my help. I also agree that God is in charge of all the things that is happening to us right now. Maybe after all this God will reward me with a super sweet and super nice boyface... or a boyface in a form of a Nikon D40? hehehehe. I guess I just have to be patient with all these. I guess I just have to learn to understand and be more considerate. Yeah. That's it. ---- Me and some of my HS friends will meet up on Monday! I hope it will push thru! I'm planning to have a mini photo shoot with my HS girlfriends then we will eat out (out= next door). I just wish everyone will be there..or just at least three of them. *crosses fingers* ---- EAT SLEEP SNAP!. Check out my new photoblog!! Labels: family, friends, random
|