rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Saturday, August 16, 2008
title : Randomization
Finally, a weekend at home! I missed this. I miss the lazy days when I just spend my day either lounging on my bed, soundtripping or just having quality time with my computer for five hours straight. Happiness! I don't even feel like doing stuff that I'm supposed to do. Great thing it's a long weekened this week. Relaxation grande!

I'm gonna go random, starting right now.

Me and my bestfriend finally made up. I told her what my problem was and it's just strange that she doesn't expect me to react like that on what she did. Oh well, not all people can read minds and become sensitive towards other people's feelings. I just told her that if she was in my position, how would she feel? She should consider other people's situation first before doing something like that. Okay, end of my friend related randomness.

My birthday's next month and my hopes of buying myself a Nikon D40 for my birthday seems to be nothing but a dream at the moment. I wish I could really sell my Canon Powershot S3IS but I'm just too lazy to sell and advertise. Plus I still don't have the extra cash to fill up the D40 price if ever I did sell my S3IS. I guess I'm gonna have to wait till late next year until I could fulfill this DSLR dream of mine. Waaah! I also have dreams of attending photography and some Photoshop class if ever I have the time and money. Puro dream na lang. Syet. When oh when will I have these photography dreams in reality?! When?!
End of my insanity issues randomness.

Downloading full albums thru torrents is the best thing since I saw Brandon Boyd half naked. You should download these amazing albums if you love to feed your iPod with good music.

(L-R from top: Bloc Party - Another Weekend In The City; Indie/Rock Playlist August; Mae - Destination : B-Sides; Taken By Cars - Endings of a New Kind; The Ting Tings - We Started Nothing; Indie/Rock Playlist June; CSS - Donkey; Copeland - Eat, Sleep, Repeat)

Don't you just love technology and all of the stuff it's giving for free?! Harhar.

-----
I had two strange dreams two days in a row. One was that I was chums with Kim Chui and Gerald Anderson and we and some other friends are sort of like ghost hunting on my old elementary school. Then all of a sudden we were transported on my lola's house. I was crying cuz she died and I was not allowed to see her. Then when I woke up, I realized that it's supposed to be her birth month this August. She's dead for four years already. Maybe she's just trying to say hi to me in my dream and that I should pray for her on her birthday. I miss my lola. Happy Birthday to you Lola!

Then just this morning, I dreamed about me seeing Dianne and Ate Grace's transfer letter so that their transfer from our GP office to Makati will finally happen. The funny thing was what I saw in my dream is that what they gave them are like plane tickets instead of letters. Dianne's 'plane ticket' was in plain, dull blue, stating that she will be transfered on the cash department ( our least favorite department ever) on the building's basement, while Ate Grace's 'plane ticket' was a shiny green/gold colored one with elegant writing that says she will be transfered on the PPS (our original department = okay). I got myself some tickets too, tickets to Enchanted Kingdom. Harhar.

Labels: , , , ,

← OLDER
NEWER →