Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Sunday, August 10, 2008
title : Make Me Feel Better
MY BEST FRIEND SUCKSSSSS!!
Now that feels much better She said she wants to spend time with me and such. But how come when we arrived at our supposed bonding time, I will see her boyfriend there? She will cuddle and snuggle there with him in front of me! And then she will leave me to babysit her niece so she could snuggle some more with her boyfriend. Annoying. I promise, the next time she do this to me, she will hear from me. I'm just being nice yesterday cuz her boyfriend is there. It's not that I don't like the guy. It's just annoying that I feel so out of place and I look so 'tanga' there. I wish she would know how I feel. I wish she'd read this cuz I can't say this to her face cuz I know this would bother her. She had done this to me a lot of times already and my patience is running out. She makes me feel like she have a boyfriend and I don't so I should be green with envy. She's adding up on the heavy feeling in my heart, together with my work related crap and life in general issues. She should be sensitive enough to know this. Cuz I know, that if I'm in her place, I wouldn't do that to her. She should know better about how I would feel cuz she's my supposed best friend. But she have no idea that she's making me feel this way. Talk about insensitive. Le sigh. She better wait till I get myself a boyfriend. Hmph! ---- I'm supposed to be finishing that incident report letter regarding the 'incident' at the office right now. But look at me, still in front of her computer, doing nothing productive. Haaay
|