rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Thursday, August 7, 2008
title : Not That Excited?
Well, on my last post, I cared less about getting the new Twilight Saga book, Breaking Dawn. But last Tuesday, I had the chance to go home early so I lulled around inside one of the malls in Caloocan and went inside National Bookstore to check if they have Breaking Dawn already. In my surprise, they have copies of the book and people seemed to care less about it. That's the good thing about bookstores around here, they have stocks of the good stuff and people here never cared cuz they have no idea they have it. And it's in paperback! Cheaper! Yey! So I quickly grabbed a copy of the book and a couple of cute colored ballpens and headed for the cashier. I went home happy that night. But then, that evening I read Haruki Murakami's book. Harhar. I still have two books left to read before I could start reading this one... if I can help it.


breakingdawntwilightsagabooks

----
Who here want's a second hand Canon Powershot S3IS? I'm planning to sell my year and a half S3IS for around 10-12k with all the additional accessories and stuff like the bag, lens adapter, filter and lens hood. The camera strap is a bit worn though. I'm still planning to sell, but if is someone's interested, why not? Teehee! Just drop me a line if you like it. :D

---


I hate that blonde girl with the hottest band vocalist ever. I wonder why Brandon Boyd is so into blondes? Oh well, rockstars! Thanks to the Incubus Street Team Philippines for that evidence!

Labels: , ,

← OLDER
NEWER →