rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Sunday, August 3, 2008
title : Come One, Come All
I want a new camera. A DSLR. A Nikon D40.
It's the only DSLR within my price range, but unfortunately, I have no money for it yet. And I'm so itching to buy one now, I'm even willing to get some moolah from my savings account just to buy it. Talk about splurging out of misery or something. But no. I will wait until Christmas when there's a reason for me to really splurge. But next month is my birthday, isn't it reason enough? Harhar.

I just want to take my photography skill (if ever I have that) to the next level and I think I should move from my prosumer cam to a DSLR camera. I just wish I have more people with the same interest in photography as I do around me. My dad is the only one who gets me whenever I hyperventilate over cameras at the mall or at Hidalgo.

Oh wells, maybe I should enjoy whatever I have right now and that is my S3IS. Here's some of my recent shots.

nephewdear jesuschrist chapel stillunread piledup


----
How My Heart Behaves by Feist just sounds so relaxing on this rainy, gloomy weather. Love it!

----
Breaking Dawn will come out this coming Monday. And I haven't reserved my copy yet! Oh my!

Whatevs. I still have tons of books here that I haven't finished reading yet (see the photo at the top) And I'm pretty sure, there will be lots of copies of the book left on my favorite bookstore's bookshelf. Just like what happened to the last Harry Potter book. I have a feeling they will never run out of copies of Breaking Dawn too. I hope.

----
New layout and I'm a bit not happy about it. I forgot how to make layouts now. I forgot how to code and my usual MS Frontpage codes is now useless when I use it on Blogger. Gah! I guess I have to trust on other people's base codes from now on. Boo.

Labels: ,

← OLDER
NEWER →