rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Thursday, July 31, 2008
title : Life's Back to Misery Mode
My little nephew left this morning with his mom and dad back to the U.S. And it's only been a few hours and I miss him terribly. I couldn't help but cry whenever I remember him. Our house is not that lively anymore without his baby screams and noises. And no one will take a huge part of my tiredness away when I return home from work. He makes me forget my work related problems whenever I get to play with him and stuff. I wish he just lives around town or even at least here in the country so I could see him grow and teach him 'kalokohan'.

Now, life here in the house is back to normal. My life is back in it's miserable state. Specially now that the problem my former, effin' pick-up teller partner putted me into is now becoming a full blown controversy in our division, all I want now is to quit work and just leave everything behind. Without my nephew here to cheer me up, I dunno how I'll cope with all this crap. I just wanna hibernate until all of this is over. At least I'm able to sleep cuz I know I'm on the right track. I dunno if my douche bag of a pick-up teller can with all these lies he's saying.

Labels: , ,

← OLDER
NEWER →