rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Saturday, September 6, 2008
title : Habortdey To Me!
It was my birthday last Thursday.

I wouldn't say it's a nice birthday. Probably just an okay birthday. Not all of the people I expected to greet me that day didn't greet me. I have worked the whole day too making me a bit cranky since it is my birthday and I'm stressing over work. My officemates had no idea it was my birthday too which sort of made me feel unimportant but also made me feel relieved since I don't have to treat them or something. My best friend kept her greeting short and just that. I don't have enough money to buy myself a birthday gift either. My birthday seems like just any other day. Not really special. Sounds like a not so happy birthday.

But I will not get sad over those things. I will never get sad over those things again.

Cuz I know that I'm blessed as it is. I don't need tons of greetings from my closest friends. All I need is a kiss and a warm hug from my folks first thing in the morning of my birthday and a phone call from my sister and nephew. That will do... and maybe a little shopping on the side. Plus I know God has a better gift to me than any other friend could give and that is another year in my life filled with blessings and love.

Actually, I celebrated my birthday with my officemates, without them knowing it's my birthday. We ate at Trinoma after work since we got this meal allowance for it is our company's anniversary. Me and an officemate went around the mall after the eat-all-you-can meal and I bought two really cheap tees to pair off with my colored skinny jeans which I bought last week. Haha! Then I met up with mom and dad and we ate dessert at Conti's. That's my mini celebration with my folks. I went home feeling like my stomach is about to burst due to too much food consumption. The next day, I didn't go to work. That's a sort of birthday gift for myself. Just sleep, relax and read Breaking Dawn. Great gift I must say.

I don't wanna get emo again on my birthday.
Happy 23rd to me!

broom!
Life surely is fast. I'm 22 last year and now 23?! Where have all the days gone?

Labels: , , , ,

← OLDER
NEWER →