Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Monday, September 8, 2008
title : Mother Mary Saved Me Again
I know Mama Mary always takes us away from harm without us realizing it. But the good thing about what happened about me today is that she saved me on her birthday. If not for her help I might be paying 2000 bucks tomorrow... and I don't have that amount in my wallet right now. She saved me twice from two people who has bad intentions to the job I'm doing with pure intentions. I'm really thankful she saved me for the nth time and I know she will never stop taking good care of me. Thank you Mama Mary! Happy Birthday! I hope you can find me a new job too that will keep me away from these screw headed people who wanna ruin my career or something. Phulleezze Mama Mary? :D
---- ![]() Two of the cutest blue eyed monsters of rock is on the cover of Alternative Press this month! OMFG! Who looks cuter? Anthony Green (Circa Survive, formerly lead singer for Saosin) or Craig Owens ( Chiodos, Cinematic Sunrise)? Can't decide? Me too! They both have that high range in vocals, they're both fronting an awesome band, they both have those to-die-for blue green eyes, and they both have new CD's out! Anthony just released his CD called Avalon while Craig has this new side band called Cinematic Sunrise and they have an EP out called A Coloring Stoybook and Long Playing Record. Both CD's are already in repeat mode in my iPod. :D Go give those CD a listen if you find these guys cute. Hahaha! Kiddin'! Other must download CD's : N.E.R.D.'s Seeing Sounds, Santogold's Santogold, Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin's Pershing, Deas Vail's White Lights and Copeland's Know Nothing Stays The Same. Yeah, I'm a geek for knowing all these things. Thanks to Last.FM though. Add me there if you want! :D ![]() This keeps my iPod well fed and alive. :p ---- I'm starting to get excited over the Twilight Movie. I found myself last night spending three hours watching Twilight stuff on YouTube. Wow. Oh well, toodles kiddos! P.S. Please visit EAT SLEEP SNAP! Labels: photos, soundtrip, work
|