Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Sunday, September 14, 2008
title : Killing In The Name
Well, this I guess, will be another soundtrip related post.
I actually downloaded more than 500 songs in a span of 3 days. Oh yeah... the good things DSL connection could bring to a girl with no social life! My Caleb (ze iPod) is well fed and happy again. I fed it with the complete radio stations of Grand Theft Auto San Andreas and the latest Indie Rock Playlist plus some rare Bloc Party songs. I was actually thinking to write in my journal or my mini novel for three straight nights, but I always end up in front of the computer downloading these (with a little blog hopping on the side of course...). I need to stay away from the computer or else our hard drive might explode from too much illegal music! Harhar! I hope not! Of course I need to do other stuff than this like read or write or watch t.v. But yeah, I find those stuff boring nowadays. Boo. ![]() 4003 songs?! I never had that much songs in my collection ever! ---- By the way, I got a new hair cut and a new pair of glasses. Now I'm broke (cuz of the new glasses) and my hair looks like a mess... or maybe it's just me who thought it's a mess. The stylist never gets the style I wanted! All the time! *sigh* For short, my new hair is so high maintenance. Ugh. I want it to grow long again cuz it's going on all directions. ---- ![]() My view from where I'am seated while waiting for my download to finish :D P.S. Don't you just miss the band Rage Against The Machine? GTA reminded me to listen to them again. :D Labels: photos, random, soundtrip
|