Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Friday, September 19, 2008
title : Loneliness Creeping In
The blues are creeping in on me again. Actually, just a while ago, I'm still a bit perky at work, but when I arrived home and sat in front of this computer, I started to get lonely. Probably it started when I saw my cousin's pic with her long time boyfriend. It sort of made me jealous. Or maybe it's because I saw some new Brandon Boyd pictures and I've been missing him and his band. Or maybe I saw some new pics from my Multiply friends and it makes me green with envy since I could not go out and take pics.
The common denominator here are pictures. Ugh. And happy faces and happy places. Double Ugh. It's just sort of depressing not to be able to go out and take pictures. Why? Cuz I don't have money. *bawls*. I really need to find a new job or get myself a rich boyfriend or something. Harhar. Nothing is of interest here in our house to take pictures of. And I really need to go out or else I might explode. You know, just to relieve some stress. I just feel like my life is super boring. I think I need more friends. More new ones. *sigh* But I'm lazy. ---- Here's a funny text I received from my officemate: "Do not do unto others, if you don't want others to do unto you" Tagalog version: "Huwag kayong ganyan. Kung ganyan kayo, huwag ganun!" Gulo no? ---- BTW, here's Brandon's new hair-do. Photo courtesy of Bevs over at Incubus Philippines Multiply Group ![]() That face still makes my heart feel all gooey. My heart says, "I'm meltingg!!" *giggles* Labels: random
|