Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Monday, September 22, 2008
title : Is It Happening?
When I uploaded our office group pic from our outing last April on Flickr and had that "happy days will soon be over" caption for it is that I meant that our fun days as a happy family in the office will soon be over. Since that time, us girls we're told that we will be assigned to another office. But I never meant it as our happy days will literally be over. Cuz now our department is bombarded with controversies and incident that none of us wanted. Some of us are starting to not get along too. It's really sad that our happy summer would turn into this. Our bad luck started a month after the said bonding time we had. Ugh. I wish we never had that stupid outing.
---- I searched my blog one time and I totally freaked out when I found it search-able! This is supposed to be my semi-private blog. A blog I'm keeping off my relative's and offline friends preying eyes. But there it was in all it's glory, so search-able for every snoop to see! Damn you Technorati!! Damn you! If any one of my relatives or friends are reading this, HI!! Now please, BUZZ OFF! You know, just in case. :D ---- I may write randomness here a lot cuz it's more convenient. But around late last year I was inspired to start a journal again. That is where I blurt out random emoness and non-sense I had in mind during that time I was too lazy to blog. Aside from random non-sense, I'm also a frustrated collage-er so I paste stuff in my journal to the point that it's all fat already. I was really inspired by this LJ Community to grab my journal, pen and other paraphernalia and start doodling, pasting, cutting and making a mess! ![]() ![]() ![]() Sis Red's journal entry made me miss writing in my own journal. I hope I could do that soon. More of my journal's pics HERE. I hope this week will fly by fast. I hate work. Ugh. Labels: fun, photos, random, work, www
|