Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Saturday, September 27, 2008
title : Sucker!
NEW LAYOUT! Woot!
I miss doing this kind of stuff. Though I'm sure I'll change this back to the simple tabled layout, I'm enjoying staring at this one right now. I'm inspired since last night to do this sort-of digital collage and make it as my layout since I stumbled back to my old favorite resource site Misprinted Type. Just looking at his site will make you want to do something messy yet creative. So this layout was my desperate attempt on making something messy yet creative. I know it's lacking something, but what the hey, I ain't no pro here so I have the right to suck at this thing. :D Oh, but the basecodes are not mine. I suck at coding. Speaking of being a sucker, I'm A Sucker for a Kind Word by Copeland must be the best song I heard for the last 4 months. A perfect lullaby and probably one of the best songs to play on your emo moments. Aaron Marsh might sound like a girl on some songs but I just feel so relaxed listening to his voice and the accompanying mellow guitars and piano. That's why I couldn't wait for Copeland's new CD You Are My Sunshine. The band actually re-maked that populary ditty while putting their trademark sound on it. Oh, I'm so effin' excited for October 14th! Hopefully the album will be leaked online. Hahahaha! There was a torrent of it already but they're like password protected and you have to download it for days since there are no seeders. Imma check their MySpace to hear the new stuff.Here, take a listen. :D ----- It's been a month since I went anywhere but our house and the office. Arrgh! I'm starting to get cranky. And Plurk is the most boring thing ever. I have no friends there (cuz my non online friends are 'ignorant' when it comes to these things) and arghh... it's just boring. I just do see the point of it. But still, little me tried it and is still updating her account. Harhar. Oh well, it's just two days since I started Plurking. I might still give it a 5 day grace period before I delete it. Heehee! I just prefer blogging random stuff rather than sharing my random thoughts in 150 characters or less. :D Labels: random, soundtrip, www
|