Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Sunday, September 28, 2008
title : Random Again
We went yesterday at SM Mall of Asia to take a break from our boring life at home. I took the chance to take some photos while I'm there and while I'm inside the car (I call it drive-by shooting). Here are my attempts on shooting in low light cuz I never really get the chance to take pics in bright sunlight. Can't wait for summer.
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() More pix over at my Flickr ---- I saw Batang X The New Generation on TV 5 this afternoon and I was like "What?!" I really don't know if I will laugh at the show or at myself. The show just brings back the memories when I was still a kid pretending to be a Batang X hahahahaha! Me and my cousins would usually have action packed afternoons during summer pretending to be Trina, G-Boy, Kidlat Angel and the weird member who doesn't talk but can do mental telepathy. Hahaha! See?! I stll remember that! It's just funny remembering those stupid stuff we did. But I also find the show funny and lame. Kids in tights with super powers, nothing can be more fun to watch than that. Yeah right. But you know, we could be lame sometimes. :D
|