rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Tuesday, June 17, 2008
title : Things I Failed To Blog About
Some random stuff I failed to blog about this past two weeks...

1.) I accidentally sat on my Holga. I sat on my bed, in full force, forgetting that my camera is there. I was a bit panicky, but I asked my dad to fix it for me since the lens adjustment thingy won't turn. My dad forced it out with a screw driver. Now, it's a bit damaged. Boo.

2.) I didn't went to the Thursday concert. Too lazy to buy the tickets and too lazy to find someone to go with me.

3.) Saw Kung Fu Panda at MOA with Ianne and Lala. We're supposed to watch it on IMAX but they're still showing it on 2D. So we watched it on a regular cinema instead. Po is the cutest! And I love their turtle master...since I adore turtles!

4.) I love that store at MOA called FUNctional. Cute notebooks and pens galore! Plus they have those erasers that looks like mini cakes and burgers and cute transparent staplers and punchers! Ooohh. I'm hyper-ventilating over school supplies! My goodness!

5.) My nephew is the cutest. I hope he gets well before his 1st birthday.

6.) Mid year bonus and incentive came by oh so fast. Now it's gone with the wind. Le sigh.

7.) I failed to go at this year's Toy Convention at SM Megamall. I'm too lazy and not feeling well last saturday.

8.) Our move to the Head Office is nearing!

9.) I have my PC in MY ROOM! Hurrah!

10.) I miss my blog and bloghopping!

Labels:

← OLDER
NEWER →