
For the past two weeks, I've been entertaining myself at work by playing Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories on Abby's PSP. It's been ages since I played it on our PC. I missed it terribly. That's why when her boyfriend putted the game on the PSP, I can't get my hands off it even if it's not my PSP.
With it's violent and mature theme, well to be honest, it's so entertaining and fun to play. You can play it for hours, not minding if your boss is calling you asking you to do something. I usually just drive around Vice City and rob people when I play the game. I'm too chicken to play the missions specially the one that requires you to have fast fingers to shoot all the enemies.
The other thing I enjoyed about the game are the radio stations. I love the 80's themed music in the game. The thing GTA taught me is to appreciate how fun 80's music is! My favorite station is Emotion 98.3. I started liking Toto and Foreigner because of that. Plus DJ Fernando is cool...in a weird kind of way. Plus I also heard the originals of my favorite revival songs on Emotion like Coheed and Cambria's remake of Sister Christian which was originally by Night Ranger.
That's why I downloaded the boxed set edition of the game's soundtrack thru torrent. I finished the Vice City one but I also want the Vice City Stories soundtrack too. If only they seed that file like forever! Argh!
The next time this PC gets reformatted, I'll make sure to have GTA installed! Oh yeah.
But I'm not pushing my luck on having GTA 4 though. This machine is slower than a turtle. Bleh.
-----
iTunes is such a bitch.
I updated my iPod Classic's firmware this afternoon in hopes that it would fix the constant song skipping on my downloaded GTA songs. But it didn't. It actually made matters worst. Now I couldn't plug my iPod on iTunes because their versions are not compatible. My iTunes is still version 7.4 or something when what my iPod wants is a version 7.6. The 7.6 version needs Windows XP SP 2, which by the way we don't have, to be installed. So now, the simple problem of song skips in my iPod now leads to me buying a 1GB memory for my PC. It's the only way I know right now. Our PC is that slow, it couldn't run a Windows XP SP2 operating system. Boo. I need money to buy those SDRAM though. WTF. How could I add songs to my iPod now?! Arrgh!
But I discovered YamiPod. I'm a bit scared about this freeware though.
iTunes, really, is a biatch!
Labels: fun, soundtrip