rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Monday, June 2, 2008
title : So Sultry
Since it's just now that I got a chance to use the computer long enough to upload stuff (since my sis and her family went to the province to visit some other relatives), I finally got my computer all alone! *hugs and kisses her uber slow PC* It's also a bit late too since me, mom and dad went at 168 Mall and MOA by only just commuting! I hate commuting! If only our car isn't broken and it's not color coding, we might have went there hassle free. It's tiring but it's fun since it's our first time to go there without a car. I took a day off from work too since I've been planning for a long time to take a week long vacation, but I couldn't afford leaving all my designated work to my other officemates so I'll be back tomorrow. I hope I could have that week long vacation soon. With a matching out of town trip sana. And I'm having that time of the month again which makes me go cranky and going to the mall is my only stress reliever.

My nephew is definitely the cutest. He loves to play peek-a-boo and have a cute smile and laugh. Though he's sometimes too serious, he gives away one of those super cute baby smiles that will make you go 'aww'. I love babysitting him cuz he's not a handful. He's very behave except when he's high on sugar...hahaha! I wanna post a pic of him here, but I'm afraid my sister might kill me if I do. Maybe next time.

Speaking of photos, here are the photos of my BB book during it's unwrapping ceremony. You know, just showing off. :D

fromthemurks6
the box looks good enough to eat. :D

fromthemurks5

ohyeah
buy the book here

fromthemurks3

fromthemurks2
stickers! me likey!

fromthemurks
the hottest man alive.


The book is great. I didn't took pics of the inside of the book cuz Brandon might get mad. Harhar. I wanna thank my Ate for this wonderful pasalubong!

Man, it's sooo freakin' hot today!! Arrggh!

Labels: , , ,

← OLDER
NEWER →