rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Monday, May 26, 2008
title : Hiatus?
Hrrrm... I guess I'll be rarely blogging in the next two months. Since my sister, her husband and my neffy poo is here already! Yey! My neefy poo is sooooo cute! I wanna carry him around and stuff so I'll be too lazy to open up the PC and blog. Plus my brother in law is using our library as his office since he still needs to work even if he's in here. Soooo.... that I guess is reason enough for me to take on a blog leave.

Oh, and I finally have my Brandon Boyd book! I took pics of it but I'm too lazy to upload.
So cheerio for now!

Labels: ,

← OLDER
NEWER →