rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Saturday, February 23, 2008
title : Life's So Sad
If only my internet speed isn't so slow on downloading these torrents, I might not be blogging right at this moment.

I'm so pissed at my best friend. I really don't know if we're still that right now. Right now it's as if we don't know each other anymore. As my mom would always put it, my best friend has new friends now and I must get used to being ignored and just find myself a new best friend. Easy for you to say. For someone like me, it's hard to find someone you could comfortably cry to about stupid stuff. It's hard to find someone who I could take around with me like to the mall or such. It's also hard to find someone who would understand my stupid attitude. But now, my best friend is neither of those things. She wouldn't even take the hint that I'm mad at her because she wouldn't even reply back to some (important) text I sent her. Now I'm not even sure if she'll go to the Incubus concert with me cuz she's not bringing up the ticket payment issue to me since she owes me almost 2 grand for the tix. She doesn't know that this concert is important to me and that I'm hoping to see some enthusiasm into her too. I'm trying to get into the stuff she's into right now, like I promised her I'll join SFC, but I dunno... it feels like I'm putting so much effort in putting this friendship together than her.

When I ask if we could go out, she would always say, "Why not you go with me and my SFC friends at this teaching?" or "I'm gonna buy a new guitar with an SFC friend, wanna come with us?". I hate it. I want it to be just us then she will bring somebody I don't know. I tried it once and I'm good at pretending to be enjoying myself with a complete stranger. She couldn't always expect me to act like that all the time. I get tired of pretending too you know.

She's really annoying. And she sucks big time right now.

I wish I have a boyfriend, so I could stop being so whiny.

Labels: ,

← OLDER
NEWER →