Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Saturday, February 16, 2008
title : Bargain Day!
I took a day off from work and went with Mom and Dad around Avenida and Quiapo to do some bargain shopping! I bought a bag from an ukay-ukay and some extremely discounted Gossip Girl books at National Bookstore! I wish I bought more books cuz all the great teen-adult books are 75% discounted! That's insane! I wish all the National Bookstores around Manila would have those kinds of books on sale too. I suggest you go at their branch at Avenida and buy great books (mostly new) in low prices. I dunno until when the sale will continue but I hope it never stops! Hahaha!
BTW, the guy stated below is already MARRIED. Yep. So he's not the one. Yeah. At least the case is already closed. No more acting weird for me from now on. Great. WTF! Why do almost all the kids my age that I know is already getting hitched? I feel so left behind or something! Like I'm pressured to get a man and get married. Seesh! Kids these days huh? Oh, I almost forgot: belated, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDON DEAREST!
|