Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Sunday, February 10, 2008
title : G-golly Wow!
I have listed down things I want in a future boyfriend before..you know, just out of boredom and it goes like this:
a.) must be tall. like i have to look up at him if i have to talk to him. b.) must be well employed c.) must be a former classmate/friend/aquaintance d.) must be named after the gorgeous fictional crush of mine, Edward of the Twilight Saga books. And suddenly, somebody came and he fitted in all categories. a.) he's tall. he used to play basketball with my former crush b.) he works in the same company as me. c.) he's an old high school classmate d.) his name is Eduardo aka Edward. That totally freaked me out once I learned that he fitted on every description! I never liked him in the first place...like ever. But now, I always end up thinking about him. About what if he is the one destined to me? I even dreamed about him yesterday making me all spaced out at the office the whole day! I kept on thinking what if he is the one? What if God transfered him at our office so we could meet each other again? Should I do something about it? Should I act more friendlier so he would like me and complete the destiny stuff? Gah. Yeah, I'm pathetic. But goddammit, now I think about him most of the time. Take note, I don't even have the slightest crush on him before...even at the beginning of time. And I think I'm starting to...like him. Blech. I'm so weird. This shall pass. Probably this has something to do with my upcoming period. 28 days to go before the INCUBUS CONCERT! weeeh! Labels: love
|