Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Sunday, September 2, 2007
title : Stuck In Reverse
Hurrah! A new layout! Im so thrilled! I was planning on a neat looking tabled layout but this is all I can freakin' do. And it features one of my super favorite bands, Circa Survive! Yey!
So I'm here for an update on my so-called life. Well, work is tiring. Specially now that the 'ber' months are here, we're expecting quite a huge volume of work to arrive in the following days. This is the curse we've been given so we must accept our fate. And that fate is to be tired and harassed 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. So when I arrive home every night I'm tired yet still find time to sit in front of this thing until 1am. This thing just relaxes me. But on some nights of the week, when I'm tired and a bit pissed off due to the long and tiring day, a guy would suddenly text me asking me if I ate dinner already. Then I'm pissed even more. Yeah this is the guy I'm talking about on my last entry. My best friend introduced me to him thru text. And I couldn't believe how 'presko' and 'feelingero' when he texts me. Like hello? Boyfriend kita? He keeps on saying that he likes me and that he wants to see me and he thinks about me when we haven't seen each other yet. Hello? Who the heck would believe those bull? It just constantly pissed me off whenever he say those things again and again and every time I always end up snapping out at him. I'm trying to be nice but I can't help but to feel annoyed whenever he texts. Cuz I know we will end up arguing about how I hate his constant pag fifeeling. I dunno. Maybe I'm just not used to things like this. But I can't help but feel annoyed when I see his name on my phone, saying '1 New Message from *insert guy's name here*', Maybe it's the fact that he doesn't text fluently in english. His english makes me laugh. And that he doesn't text like a smart person as he told me before that he's a valedictorian, a cum laude and a scholar at school. It would do me some good if we discuss other things than his constant asking about when he will see me. I really don't get anything with relevance from this guy. Gosh, am I mean or what? I just hope if some guy would like me, he's not some weirdo like this one. I dunno if I should drop this guy off, but he's really not that interesting to me. Blech.
|