rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Sunday, August 26, 2007
title : Life's a Bitch
Mom's mad at me again.

My friends are out of sight as always.

I'm bored. I'm sad.

Plus add the fact that this one guy is really pissing me off because of his constant 'parinig'. I totally hate guys like that. And he thought he could easily get me like that?! What the fuck is he thinking? One should suffer first before he could have me. Yeah. That's why I still don't have a boyfriend, but what the heck. This is me. Then deal with it!

Ayoko lang talaga kasi ng kinukulit ako... ewan ko ba... i just tend to snap at people who keeps on bugging me.

Labels: , ,

← OLDER
NEWER →