Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Monday, August 20, 2007
title : That's Nice
I have nothing better to write really. I'm just bored and just wanted to do something while I'm here at home, unable to go out on a national holiday because I'm broke once again. I wanna call out my friends to come over here at our place but I'm pretty sure they're all either busy with school or work, or they're just as broke as I'am. So this is my last resort: just hang out the whole day in front of the computer. I'm planning to take loads of pictures today too but my cam batteries are low...much like dead. So my plans of having a creative day is not gonna happen.
So in other news, my best friend's love life is blooming these days and I'm sure she can feel how envious I'am of her present romance. That's why she's thinking of things to find me my own romance too. It's quite funny. It's really nice of her and all but she knows how I'am about love stuff. I want guys to like me because they do, not because somebody told them to like me. I want what happened to her to happen to me too, not because this guy is in desperate need of a girlfriend. Cuz I'm not desperate to have a boyfriend. If he comes, well, thank you Lord. But if he's not, then I'll still live. I've lived without one for most of my life so for all I care I he's not still here. I may sound so lonely on my other post about this love thing but what can I do about it right? So I have to deal with it and just wait a little longer. Cuz I guess when it comes to stuff like this, one shouldn't take matters to their own hands, let God do all the work so when he see's the right match for you, he's yours forever. My birthday's coming! Yey! So what are my plans? Hmmm... nothing really major. I just wanna eat out, go shopping, buy something expensive (like an iPod video or a Nikon D40?), buy Krispy Kreme donuts, take pictures. You know...really boring stuff you could do on your birthday. Plus add the fact that my birthday falls on a Tuesday where work is like "whoa", I expect my birthday to be one of the most tiring ever. So yeah, it's still up to me to make me feel happy again. Oh well, I'm out like trout.
|