rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Friday, June 29, 2007
title : Tired and Depressed
It just feels so weird everytime that I'm tired, I get all emotional and depressed. I feel like im the loneliest person in the world. I feel like nobody cares about me but my folks. I want my friends to care about me. I want someone to need me there for them. I want to feel important for once.

I mean there's Karen and Mimi, Dianne and Grace (and their respective admirers) then Abby and JM. While me, the only remaining girl, has no permanent company but herself. It just suck s to be alone sometimes. It sucks if nobody cares about how shitty your day was or how sad you're feeling right now. It sucks if there's nobody to make you smile, nobody there to make you feel less alone.

I guess that's why Im not used to saying what I feel because nobody asks me. Im used to denying and keeping things to myself. I just indulge myself with material things to make me feel happy temporarily. But when Im all alone, inspite being in the middle of this big crowd, I feel like it's just me against this throng of people walking around Monumento. Well, literally, yes im alone while walking, but im still alone even if im somewhere else. Catch my drift? I also know that this is bad, but i feel terrible if i see everyone around me happy. Cuz I'm not. Well, not completely. I'm happy in other aspects, but im still looking for the missing piece in my happiness puzzle.

I just hope i find that piece soon. And hopefully, i'll be someone's missing piece too.

Labels: ,

← OLDER
NEWER →