Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Tuesday, July 17, 2007
title : My Last Post Is So Fuckin Emo
Yes. I must admit that my last post is probably one of the emoest ever. Ick. Just bare with me. It only happens once a month. And after my period, im back to my old self again. It just one of those times when you feel like the whole world has ganged up on you and nothing could ever make you feel better than cry. If you're a girl, try being stressed out hand have PMS and you'll see what I mean. If you're a guy, then try being a girl to understand my constant emo babble.
Onto my blogging business. Lots are about to be told so, this post might be long for your patience if you're gonna read this one. Well, as I was suffering from my monthly emo-state, I tried to calm myself down by taking a leave from work just to watch the new Harry Potter movie, The Order of the Phoenix with my bestfriend. I've been stressed out for too long so I decided to take a break. Well, the movie is great, but not as great as the first and third one. I think this one lacks the fun factor. There's more mystery and the story gets darker so the movie got more serious. Plus there are not a lot of new things to see around the magical world and Hogwarts. The movie doesnt give me the need to make-pigil my wee-wee even though my kidney is about to burst from too much water. We didn't finish our second round of the movie because Im in the verge of peeing on my pants about twenty minutes from the end of the movie. So I give the movie 3 and a half Oishi Ridges barbeque flavor! (That's what we ate during the movie!) The movie made me wanna buy the complete box set of all six books though. I wanna buy that 2 thousand grand box set of the past six Harry Potter series on paperbacks. Then I'll just wait till the paperback version of the final book to be released. I just wanna read all of his adventures and not just watch it. Although I know I will automatically imagine Daniel Radcliffe whenever I read the books. After lulling around SM Manila and buying unecessary stuff, we went at LRT north mall and I bought more CD's! I also got my hands on the two Coheed and Cambria DVD's! I've been waiting for the Live at Starland Ballroom for years! Really! And now I also have their The Last Supper: Live at Hammerstein Ballroom DVD too! I soo love Co&Ca! Claudio is probably the coolest guitarist on the face of the earth! He just kicks ass! Just the stance and those fast fingers, yeah, he's definitely a guitar god! Oh, and don't forget the huge 'fro too! I can't wait for their new CD, coming out in october. Then I also bought more, more, more CD's! Cuz now I finally have my own room, I can do all the soundtripping that I want. The bad thing is, I don't have a CD player. Boo. I bought the new Funeral for A Friend CD, the one from Interpol and Alesana, some trance and chillout music from The Ministry of Sound and Coheed and Cambria's Good Apollo Im Burning Star IV just because I dont have the song The Final Cut on my computer. Oh and I also bought a DVD of the first and second season of The Simpsons. Cool eh? Old school Simpsons! So yeah, I basically wasted my money on useless stuff. So now im broke. Like really. I still have more than a week to wait for payday and I only have less than 1k on my ATM. Poor kid. Then today, July 17th, im now officially an aunt! Yes! My neffy-poo is now born! Well, actually, it's July 16th because he's born on the other side of the world. So yeah, happy birthday to my neffy-poo! And congratulations to my dear sister and to her husband. We just wish we could see them now, specially the baby. But unfortunately, it's not that easy to be with them right now. If only they just live next door or just here in the country... Lastly, just last sunday, I bawled infront of my bestfriend. I told her about the corny things I'm feeling and it feels nice to finally have someone to share my thoughts to. Thought it's not easy cuz I tend to cry whenever I do that. So cheezy. Then of all the weirdest things, I have a commenter! (See last post) and she sounds familliar... hrrrmmm. Am I being snooped around? I think I know someone who knows this place and knows who I'am. If you think it's you im talking about, just comment and say 'Neigh!' yeah!! Okay, gotta run. Must watch some TV before going to sleep! Labels: family, friends, fun, soundtrip
|